Christmas and New Year
We often have to turn dogs away over the Christmas/New Year period (23 December to 3 January). For this reason:
- We only accept bookings that are for 5 days or longer if they include any day within the Christmas/New Year period; we may accept shorter bookings after 5 December once longer bookings are confirmed.
- Bookings that include any dates in the Christmas/New Year period must be fully paid for 14 days before the booking commences (or within 48 hours of confirmation of the booking if the booking is made less than 14 days before the booking commences) or the booking may not be held.
- If a confirmed Christmas booking is cancelled:
- 21 days or more before the booking commences, we will credit the full amount paid less 50% of the deposit
- 14 to 20 days before the booking commences, we will credit the full amount paid less the deposit
- 8 to 13 days before the booking commences, we will credit 50% of the full amount paid less the deposit
- 7 days or less before the booking commences, we do not generally provide credit.